Saturday, May 13, 2006

Why am I in here?

Saturday afternoon and it's nice out and I'm in here blogging.
Why?
They've been calling for rain all afternoon so I decided to have a power nap after lunch, then I wake up and it's nice still.
I'm going for a walk soon.
And I feel much better.

What's better than a game hockey with the regulars on Tuesday?
Free hockey, free beer and free food with the company you work with on Wednesday.
The only problem was that it was on an olympic size rink and being old, fat and slow, it really doesn't suit my style. I had fun though.
One guy I work with brings his two grandsons to play. One a goalie and the other a big, quick kid around 20 years old. I couldn't catch him on the large ice so during one play I decided to playfully tackle him. He fell on my stick and it broke in half. And to make it worse my back up stick cracked in the final moments, so I have to find 2 cheap sticks so I can play on Tuesday with my buddies.

This is a typical conversation with my wife:
Her, "I have no clothes!"
Me, "then why do you a a closet full then?"(she does)
"I don't know, maybe I'll clean up what I don't wear."
"If you need clothes then buy them."
She cleaned her closet out and now I'm going to pay.
That's alright!

2 comments:

A Woman From Illinois said...

Hey Risky,

I hope the Mrs. had a nice Mother's Day.

Michelle said...

Geeez what a hubby you are!