Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Fresh and positive

Well my wife finally has gotten rid of her hangover. Saturdy night to Tuesday morning beats my record. I don't think our son is scarred over this and I don't think he wants to drink anytime because of her.

My neck is alot better today, but I still didn't play hockey. I figured 1 jolt and I'm screwed and I can't work with that much discomfort.

I was talking to a guy at work today, 37ish and the "flow" problems he was having.
Enlarge prostrate was one of the main problems. He's on medication for that now, after having it examined.
He said that wasn't that big of a deal compared to the probe they stuck up his uretha.
Never does he want that to happen again, along with the pissing of razor blades.
Sucks getting old sometimes.

Haven't got anything for my wife for Christmas, nor have I got any idea what to get her.
She wants perfume but we're going away in less than a month and buying it duty free will be about half price.
Thought about a necklace, but were on a $100.00 bdget.
I may be screwed!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I am in an anti-Christmas present kind of mood today, so I would try and give you some ideas....how about a basket filled with things that she loves? -favourite chocolate, favourite coffe, favourite soap, nice socks, gloves, magazine...you get the idea. I would love a package like that and then instead of just one expensive thing, she gets a bunch of things that she can enjoy.

Anonymous said...

i think cathy has an excellent idea. and then she would be really impressed with all the little things that you've remembered she loves. you do remember the things she loves...right?

or you could just spend an extra few bux and get her an ipod.

Michelle said...

I agree with Cathy...