Sunday, August 31, 2008

More news

My life has been a holding pattern for the last few months.

With my Father having a massive stroke in April while on vacation in England, my Mother having to deal with that and me moving to a new house, life has been busy and alot of questions were unanswered.

Now the questions are starting to get answered!

Our move has been typical, money going on lawyers, taxes, and broken suprises through out. Most of this has been dealt with. 

This is my first house that I really want to spend my years until retirement, and maybe beyond. Now I have to get my wife to think the same way!

My Mother moved back to my hometown on Friday. The same day my Father was accepted into a long term rehab centre. Now he can get the proper treatment to determine how he will live the rest of his life.

That might be at home, or a nursing home, but at least he's going to find out in the coming months. 

My Mother was so relieved the other day. No commuting two hours north in the winter months and being able to keep a eye on her husband. I was relieved as well!

2 comments:

A Woman From Illinois said...

Hey Risky Love!!

How's Dad doing this week. It is hard watching them go downhill. Watching your rock crumble. Just try to think positive and help him to have positive thoughts also.

gemmak said...

Hey..sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he is making some improvement now :o)