Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday in June

I woke up at 6am this morning, then lied in bed till around 7am listening to my wife's breathing.
Peaceful!
Then I went downstairs, made a coffee, went out to the front porch and read the newspaper for and an hour and a half.
The quiet was wonderful!
It seems like the simple things in life can be so grand.

We watched Electra starring Jennifer Garner this weekend. An older dvd(I had a free coupon) that had lots of action and typical cliches',but a scantily clad Garner made the decent movie much more watchable.
I don't know what it is about her, but she is like the girl next door, but not movie star gorgeous.
She is a good actress though, her tv show is good, though I've only seen it a few times. It's too bad she is married to Ben, one of the most over-rated actors of this generation.

I bought a cd last weekend from Jack Johnson, called "In Between Dreams." I haven't stopped listening to it in my car for a week now.
Mellow, bluesy, acoustic, beachy and maybe alittle jazzy could be a way of describe it.
I'd recommend it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh gotta love life's simple pleasures! Enjoy them, my friend :)

Michelle said...

Love that cd, it's great and very laid back :)
Nothing wrong with Ben Affleck...hubba hubba!

Alex said...

miss garner does have something special about her, I agree