Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I'm back!

I've been on a self imposed exile for two reasons.
One, every night I've been trying to exercise on way or another instead of sitting here on my fat ass. Walking or biking at least 5 times a week with throwing in a game of hockey around 3 times a month. Lost around 5lbs and I can still eat pretty well what I want. (I've cut vasts amount of sugar out of my diet)
Two, I've felt I haven't had alot to say in a positive manner, so I didn't write. No sugar, pissy mood!

A few things about me that you may or may not know:
1) I can burp anytime I want. My son can fart anytime he wants. It's a gift that only a guy could understand and appreciate.
2)I have more restrictions in my life now than I did when I was growing up. My wife told me I was wrong.
3)I wear size 12 shoes
4)I have hazel eyes
5)Though I love hard rock music, I like dance music. Not to listen to in my truck or car, but at a party or a bar with friends.
6)I can't listen to The Rolling Stones anymore. Sell outs!
7)Same with Zeppelin and The Who.
8)Lately I've had this minor thing for red headed ladies.
9)I've only ever gone out or married brunettes my entire life.
10)I can't drive a boat.
11)It seems everytime I wash my car, it rains.
12)I've been so broke, I had to sell my first home.
13)I didn't like that house anyways.
14)I've told a owner/boss to go "F" himself in front of a whole office staff and I didn't get fired.
15)I don't think I would do that again.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome Back! Hmmmmm, size 12 shoes ehhh, ya know what they say!!

Greeneyes said...

Awwwwwe sounds like someone needs a cookie , sugar withdrawls is one I deal with , it can make you KRANKY , so anytime you wanna vent we will read it and it does my heart good to know that you can share , and after reading your last post(reunion) you wanna make me hug ya , dont let your wife worry I mean it in the most friend like way ever :}
Greeneyes
ps I agree with michelle , you know what they say about big feet , they need big shoes !!!!hahahahahah*WINK*

riskybiz said...

Yeah, I know what they say, rrrrreally bigggggg shoes!

Dave Toxik said...

Ah, redheads...