Tuesday, February 16, 2010

morning

It 5am in the morning and I thought I would post a quick blog.

I have watching the Olympics like everyone else in Canada.
Love the sport where they snow board against one another and not because the Canadian won.
The womens' hockey has to become more competitive!
And why anything in Vancouver, they don't get winter there.

Since my Father died in October, I have known 3 others that have died. Not close, but close to friends of mine.
Now I get news that my son's godfather's father had a major heart attack on the weekend and the end is near.
I know death is part of life and we have to accept it, but it is getting tiresome.
My thoughts are with this gentleman and lets hope there is little pain in the next while. Actually my thoughts are with his family as well!

No comments: