Saturday, February 06, 2010

Saturday evening!

Here I am on a Saturday evening, blogging.
That's alright, this is something I like to do.
Funny though, I would have never thought that I would be home on a evening like this and be blogging.
My past, it would have been drinking!

Since our holidays, my wife has had vertigo and a sore neck. I nagged her about going to a doctor in case it was a inner ear infection or something more serious.(she finally went, they don't know yet)
So last night we went to a bar for her friend's 40th birthday. Afterwards we went to a dance club that her sister goes to for latin dancing.
I questioned this with her vertigo and sore neck, but she insisted we go.
Spinning around and drinking is not good for her ailments.
I don't dance with her because she tries and leads all the time and it drives me crazy and we shouldn't be there anyways.
I know I sound like a nag, but I was right.
All day today she laid down and did not much.
Rest is what she needs, and she is sleeping now. 10pm!

Fun!

No comments: