Saturday, December 11, 2004

Christmas parties

Well the Christmas season is here and the parties have begun.
Last year we had 11 parties to go to in a 3 week span so we decided this year to cut back. Tonight was at my wife's old bosses' house, Nancy and her husband Mark. They are great host, always filling your face with munchies and making sure your glass is filled.
Problem with that is I like to drink and my wife is a lousy drinker.
I was driving so no drinking for me and now my wife is sleeping. She went to bed at 945pm! I'm writing this log at 11pm on a Saturday night and that's no fun. Oh well, next topic!
Started and finished my shopping today. Yea!
Went to the chiropractor today and I feel great. Losing abit of weight and a full adjustment does wonders.
They fit us for masks this week in case of a chemical spill. They told us that if we use the filters once that they would have to be replaced. If I use mine once, I'm geting another job.
I worked three days this week. I think every work week should be 3 days.
I got my passport picture signed by my chiroprator this week. She phoned me back because I go by my middle name and my first name was on the form. I know I was named after an uncle but why would my parents do that to me. I have had so many mix ups over the years, starting from early childhood to this day. Who cares how it sounds altogether, you only use the name people call you.
Passport ready next week and only 2 months until our trip to Jamaica. I played some Peter Tosh songs on the stereo for my son today to see if he liked reggae. He said it was pretty good. Later I put on some Bob Marley for him.
I went in the cd store the other day to browse. I don't always buy anything, but check to see if they have hard to come by cd's. Usually it is a older band that hasn't released alot of their records on to cd.
My buddy and I have been trying to find ZZtops' Deguallo and Fandango and an cd by Yes called "The Yes Album." I found Deguallo about a year ago and he couldn't believe it.
Well yesterday I found Fandango and the guy who runs the store told me about "The Yes Album." We're going to a party next week and I'm going to show him these, he will be pissed.
I know it sounds petty, but it is our little competition. He's a bigger fan of music than I am so will let him borrow and burn.
Time for another rum and coke, have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL...you worked 3 days this week?.....and you reckon us aussies are lazy buggers...hmmmmmmmmm.

A Woman From Illinois said...

I love rum. My favorite drink is rum and pineapple juice. Have never really liked rum and coke.

I hope you holidays are filled with love and kindness!!