Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Time

Sitting here at 1:30 in the afternoon on Christmas day, it is quiet for just alittle while.
Last evening we went to a 5pm mass, and then had a bunch of in-laws over for food and drink. 6 kids and 12 adults and everything went fine.
This morning my son woke up at 730am and we opened gifts. This year was good because we all picked out good gifts to each other, all were nicely thought out.
Cooked a big breakfast and wife made a trifle for this evening and kid went on computer to try out new games.
After my 1 hour power nap, my son went outside with his cousins and I'm here blogging. My wife is having a power nap now.
This evening is at the in-laws and everything will be way too loud, but that's alright, I get to leave at the end of the evening, just with my family.
Tomorrow we have my parents down and after dinner we will walk to my brother and sister in laws' for dessert.
Happy holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

gemmak said...

Happy holiday to you too Risky :o)