Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday night

I'm just getting ready for bed and I thought I'd write a few things from the last couple of days.

Being alone doesn't bother me, but I have pretty much a social life involing couples or familes. I think I'm going to change that abit.

We watched all 3 Matrix movies this weekend. 1st one good, 2nd one alright and last one not very good. They ruined a good story line!

I've been watching this sex show while I type this. Why would anyone go on tv and talk about their sex problems? Is nothing sacred?

The couple in question are lesbians. It doesn't bother me abit, nor would it if it were a gay couple. My answer to that is, who cares?

I would also like to think that I'm not racist at all. Having said that, I still have to work on my ignorance of other cultures. It certainly can't hurt.

I'm having a full physical in 5 weeks and I'm a tad worried of what they may find. It's funny that I think that way, whatever happens, happens. And wouldn't it be better to find out what's wrong and try to fix it? I still worry alittle.

My main goal in the immediate future is to get 8 hours of sleep, just one night to start with. I think about that and it's what I want the most.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

good for you, most men would need to be dragged to the doctors!