Monday, October 03, 2005

Sense of humour

While reading Michelle's blog about jokes between her and her daughter, got me thinking.
My son and I prank each other all the time and my wife thinks we are childish, especially me. I am!
My son will walk by me and give me a wet willy.
I'll zing him with a bunch of elastics when he is reading.
He'll walk by and fart.
I'll burp when I go and give him a kiss.
Farting under the covers and then smothering one or the other is a favourite.
I could go on, but you get the idea....
We have a good time!

One of my favourites recently was to a guy I play hockey with.
His wife asked him to catch a mouse that was in his garage I believe. Put a trap up and then let the thing go in a field or something, that sort of thing. This 6'3" guy is afraid of rodents. Same guy who didn't stop playing hockey when going through chemotherapy treatments.
He didn't do what she asked.
Later that week he's getting changed into his hockey equipment and he is ready to put his skates on. He puts his foot in one skate and screams!
His wife put a fake mouse in one of his skates, much to all of our enjoyments.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL! Scott, we do things like that ALL the time! I don't find it childish at all, and if it is...call me a child then! I think it brings kids closer to their parents, i only wished i could have had half the relationship i have with my daughter, with my parents.

A Woman From Illinois said...

I think you son will have wonderful memories for live. Keep UP the FUN.

AWFI (Tina)