Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Guy's weekend

Though a few days have passed, I thought I'd outlined my weekend with my son, minus the lasy of the house.

First was off the the video store, dvd's to be rented and it was a war theme . Movies that Mom wouldn't let son watch.
Then off to KFC to buy food(?) that Mom wouldn't let son eat.
We got home and ate in front of the tv.(again not allowed)
Saturday morning watched second movie until noon. Luckily the weather was not great so staying inside was allowed.
No beds being made, that's my rule.
Saturday evening went to friends house whose leading lady was also at same cottage.
Steak for Dads, hamburger for kids. Video games were also allowed.
Then we all went to Pirates 2, with Johnny Depp. Good but too long!
Sunday morning was raining so we watched 3rd movie during breakfast.
Afternoon cleared so we went to golf 9 holes and clouds to the west were almost black.
So driving range was all we could do.
Went to Chapters and kid bought a book.
Came home and started dinner and the lady came home.
House was cleaner than when she left and a roast was in the oven.
She didn't have a great time.
Too bad, my son and I did.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a blast!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you two had fun :)
I just saw Pirates too....

Greeneyes said...

sweet ,sounds like you and your son had a great time and if

I was the wife , I'd be happy if

I came home to that cleaner house and roast
G