Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday Morning

The kid is off to Rochester with his grandmother to visit his cousins and uncle. Me other half is having a mid morning nap, because she is feeling exhausted and just because she can.
So here I am with a half hour alone to write a blog and to read a few.

What's going on with my life?
Well I haven't mentioned here too much that my tendonitis in my left shoulder has bothered me for 3 months and is as bad as it ever has been. I finally went to the chiropractor last evening and today everything is much better, not perfect though.
My chiro gave me some exercises to do and said to keep icing it down.
Believe it or not, this has affected my back on the left side, and the front of the shoulder muscle right down to my chest.
I asked if could be genetics and the chiro said probably not and then I mentioned my family history and then she said it was possible. My father, brother and I think my granfather have been affected by this.
It sucks!
On the positive side, it forces me to exercise.

We have our annual valentines party this evening, which is abit of work, but will be nice to see old friends. I think people expect us to have this party, but next year we might do something different, like go out to a club with all these people.
Sil won't be there, along with her hubby, they planned a romantic evening, which might be cancelled due to a sick kid. Sucks for them!
Wife's best friend that I don't like is bailing, like a good friend would on a regular basis.(sarcasm)
Must go and do chores!
Go Canada go!

3 comments:

Alex said...

Well, how did the party go?
did you see the job that the ladies did to the italian hockey team? yikes!

Alex said...

AND the Russians? wow

Michelle said...

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!