Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One more work day

I booked Friday off to be with the kid, it is March break here. So tomorrow is my last day of the work week and I'm glad.
I haven't had a long weekend since new years weekend and I'm kind of burnt out.
On our day off, the two of us are going to the sportsman show. We went last year and really enjoyed ourselves and plan to see even more this time.
That and sleep alittle more!

As far as Montreal goes for a tournament, most of the guys who will go are faithful. They just want to drink more than their wives would approve of and maybe go to the ballet.
During these tournaments, it's hockey, drinking, eating, and more, not always in that order. Sometimes the wives don't like the schedule and we don't want to listen, so that's our reason and I'm sticking to it.
We also have to get enough guys there to enter, not as easy as you may think.

I stopped a puck with my bicep yesterday and now I have a purple bruise the shape of a puck. Hurts like hell and I didn't get any sympathy, go figure!

2 comments:

Greeneyes said...

Good to hear your reason for leaving the Wifey home is to party, not Get BOOTY LOL sorry to hear about your WAR wound , I bet it hurts , poor guy ,ouch, sounds rough , tell wife you need extra TLC for the BOO BOO hopefully she will make it all better!Maybe a trip to Montreal will turn her into Florence Nightingale HE HE just Razzin ya
take care
Greeneyes

Cathy said...

enjoy your long weekend!