Saturday, March 04, 2006

Trouble with typing

For some reason I'm having trouble typing today.
It's always poor anyways but for some reason it sucks extra today.
I took typing in grade 10 and my teacher was this really gay dude. Until I met his beautiful wife. A cover or the guy is straight, either way I couldn't care. I think he pass me so he wouldn't have to teach me anymore.
In college we had a typing course we had to do and I cheated so I could pass. Didn't break any rules, just bended them to pass and get out of there alive.
So my maximum is 20, maybe 25 words a minute. Thank god for spell check and the computer.

My work week was long, almost 59 hours. The beginning was brutal, I wasn't feeling well and I still managed to make it to work.
On Thursday in my area that I drive, they received alost a foot of snow, which made driving difficult. In the place I pick up my truck, not a trace of snow.
Ahhhhh....... Only a couple of weeks till spring.
I don't care about cold weather for the most part, but snow and ice make my job alittle harder. I do like easy work days, you know , few calls, delays and a nap here and there.

I kind of feeling normal now. Last night my 11 year old came into our room at 3 in the morning complaining of being warm and having a headache. My wife gave him something and he went back to sleep. This morning he's doing a science project at my bil's house (who is a teacher) but I think he may have what I had last weekend.
My wife is at the accountant's right now, which means all will be negative this weekend.
She has to stay positive, otherwise she will drive me nuts.

This week she must have blamed me for all things wrong in her life. After pretending to listen I said to her that I must be evil.(I like that line)
Anyways she's got the winter blahs and it doesn't help when I work as much as I do. She feels overwhelmed with her work load and all things going on during the week with the house and son.
To be honest, I would change positions with her in a minute, not our jobs though.
I like being home and she doesn't as much.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love being able to work from home as much as i do. I just enjoy being a home body, love my house, my garden etc.
Take time out to rest won't you otherwise you may catch it all over again.

ust tell your wife, you were put on this earth with the intention of making her life miserable!