Monday, January 25, 2010

What I am doing?

Since I have been away for over a year here, I'll give details of what I have been up to.
I've been reading past blogs and deleting alot of them.
A common theme in my blogs has been my weight and exercise.
These days I have my weight under control.
At the end of 2008, I was about 240lbs.
I am currently 215 and my waist size is down from 40inches to 36inches.
My goal is to drop another 10lbs and 2 more inches off my waist by the end of 2010.
I found late last year, I was lifting too much and was gaining more weight, abeit muscle.
This year I decided to increase my cardio and decrease my lifting.
Tonight I ran 3 miles (slowly) and did about 40 minutes of weights.
Lots of stretching and ab work as well.
My bitching will not be about my weight anymore.
I'll bitch about other stuff though!
Like my sore, burning legs right now.

No comments: