Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Observations

Wednesday evening and nothing really to say, but I'll try and write something.

Last night I played hockey and scored a really nice goal, it even brought on the catcalls from my buddies. That is two weeks in a row I've scored a nice goal, so does that mean maybe I'm getting better? Nah, just a fluke, but I'll enjoy it anyways!

Yesterday also was the 19th aniversary that my wife and I went on our first date. First, I remembered and does that make me less of a man. Everywhere I read says that men don't remember important dates, yet I do. Second I bought her some flowers and then she was nice to me. If I brought her flowers all the time, would she be nice to me all the time? I think not, but I'll try and bring her flowers alittle more often.

Tomorrow, my wife goes to a convention downtown. She stays in a hotel with her friend, that I can't stand. We live a 40 minute drive from there, yet she uses the rush hour traffic excuse. She used to do "no good" at these things all the time. I think she shouldn't stay there but she does against my wishes. So instead of saying something this year(which she ignores) I think in the summer I'm going to the area where I drive my truck. I'm going to golf and see a band and stay overnight without her. I wonder how she'll like that? Maybe then she will see my point!
All this and I still think if I'm over reacting.

Weather here has been really strange. Days where sun, rain, hail and snow are common place. Global warming maybe? I wish it would get warm for a while.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Weather is very odd all over the world....scary.

ShaanCho said...

Congrats for scoring hockey goals. And as for the flowers, I personally prefer to keep it occasional, so that the element of pleasant surprise is not lost. :-)