Friday, May 27, 2005

Rum and coke

I thought the title would get your attention.
It tastes damn good right now!
Tonight we watched Dumb and Dumber. What a stupid movie, but we all enjoyed it anyways.
After the family went to bed, I watched Blade. Vampire movie, which I enjoy and was pretty good.
A few weeks ago I commented on concert prices. Well today I heard the Whitesnake is coming to town. 48 friggen dollars!!!!! Who do these over the hill, balding geezers think they are? Excuse me, but if they were todays news I would understand, but these dudes haven't had a hit in over 20 years. I hope that they don't sell out! Humble pie time, maybe?
Every year I have to deal with this fellow at work and his golf habit. He goes golfing and I work 15 hours. Not fair and I make sure the bosses know. If all the drivers can get off early for, let's say medical or dentist appointments then I wouldn't say anything.
I guess my complaining worked!
This butt kisser was golfing and I was home at a reasonable hour, the way it should be.
I think this weekend I'm going to make a couple blogs, I've been busy and neglectful lately.

3 comments:

A Woman From Illinois said...

Rum is my fav alcohol. I love it with pineapple juice. It is ok with coke but not my favorite way to drink it. I do not like the spiced rum just plain jane rum.

Michelle said...

I like the white run not the dark.
Good luck with the new blogs :)

ShaanCho said...

Ya, the title got me, too. [Though I admit some other titles get my attention even faster ;-) ]
Rum with Coke used to be my favorite during winters back home in India. Sad part is I am now posted in a country where alcohol is banned! So I manage with Coke:-(