Friday, June 03, 2005

More rum and coke!

Not to get anyone's attention, but.....
When I was in Jamaica in March, I must have had 20 or so different types of rum drinks. But you know what, I always came back to rum and coke, it seems to always win out.
I'm a beer drinker by nature. I don't drink alot, mostly for the weight thing, but also I think it is better that my son doesn't see it on a daily basis. That role model business poking its head in my life again.
After hockey I have been having one draft beer, so I can try something different that I can't try at home.
For a long time I was having a pint of Carlsberg Red and now it's a beer called Steawhistle draft. I think it's Canadian, which is usually superior anyways.
Tonight I had a pint of Ricker's Red, which was very good.
All three of these I would recommend.
Here in Canada, we think our beer is better than the American brands. Well it is! We take our beer seriously here and I would say if anyone is in Canada, they should try the beer. My favourite take home beer lately is any brand from a brewer called Sleemans.
The way I'm talking you would think that I'm a fat alcoholic. Well I'm not either, I just enjoy a refreshment at the right times.
Tomorrow after golf with my wife I will have a Mexican beer. Just one and then I drive home.

This evening it was my MIL's 65th birthday. The in-laws were in good moods so everyone had a good time. It was actually nice to see some of the in-law friends, it's been a while.
I gave the digital camera to my 11 year old and told him to take pictures, it was his responsibility. I don't even know anything about that camera because from day one I've let him do everything. That has to change!
Anyways we'll download the pictures tomorrow and e-mail them to family and friends.

Since my wife is snooping again, I have a question for her. When you snoop around, what exactly do you think you will find? When you read this, and you will eventually, please tell me! Remember, we've been together for almost two decades and I've never given you a reason to not trust me, not once, ever.

Enough of that crap!

I watched this show on Thursday evening called "Baby, hit me one more time."(something like that)
It was about groups or singers who were once big and now they are not, can they be big again.
They sang one of their hits and then a cover of a newer popular tune.
3 of them were Loverboy, A Flock Of Seagulls and Tiffany. The other 2 I don't know who they were so I can't comment on them.
Loverboy are old and fat. Really! I think the singer ate the old singer and the guitarist socializes with my parents.
They can still sing their own stuff and the cover wasn't bad.
AFOS were old, bald and fat. They couldn't sing their old hits and the cover suck. They should be embarrassed!
Tiffany looked pregnant! Apparently she is not! Not to sound graphic or sexist, her boobs were huge, like a pregnant woman boobs. My wife thought the same way as well, so it was just not me. Jees, I hope she is pregnant, or she should be embarrassed as well.
Her hit was originally a cover anyways. "I think we're alone now" was the hit. Her cover was sung well, a song by Kelly Clarkson which was a cover by her.
The two who I don't remember or know were the best!
I don't know about you, but if I had millions, along with alot of spare time, I wouldn't be fat. I would hire a personal trainer and a chef and and would work my ass off a couple hours a day. At the least I would have plastic surgery.
These people have egos, it's like they don't care now though.
Next week The Knack and Wang Chung are on among others. Let's see how far they have let themselves go....

No comments: