Friday, August 12, 2005

Nothing to say!

I'm sitting here at this computer at 11pm on a Friday evening with nothing really to say.
Actually reading my past blogs, I really haven't said much anyhow.

Work was easy today until I was trying to get to my depot from my last customer today.
Excuse tha language, but the god damned highway was closed due to a accident. A 50 minute drive back took over 2 hours. I hate that on a Friday!
Oh well, they pay me by the hour, but I just want to get home.
I get home a 730pm(13 hour day) and dinner was bought, not made.(someone was home today, working though, but home nonetheless) I had to put it together and heat it up.
The appreciation for my hard work, hmmmm...... Let's say I'm not impressed.
That's enough for the self pity!
Well one more thing or so.....
945pm, someone is falling asleep on the couch and it's not the guy who feels unappreciated.
The kid goes to bed at 10pm and I'm alone, again.
What a life!

I've decided that when this heatwave ends(almost 2 months) that I'm going to start exercising on Friday evenings. I need more energy, not from coffee, so exercise is the answer.
Now it's 2 rum and diet pepsi's and sleep by midnight.

Speaking of rum, bil and sil gave me a bottle of Cuban rum for me helping out during their wedding and honeymoon after.(babysitting)
Since I did very little, I told them it wasn't neccessary, but the bottle is on my counter now.
I'm drinking Jamaican rum right now.
Cuban rum will be in the fall!
No cigars came my way. They bought some, but they seem to think that they can sell them on e-bay and make some money. Good luck!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great idea re the exercise. It may put you in a more positive mood too, and you may feel as though your able to tackle issues a little better :)