Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Plane Crash

As you may of heard on the news, a plane ran off the runway at the international airport in Toronto.
Alittle after 4pm, I'm travelling north on highway#427 in my truck. The skies were darkened by a lightning storm, so much that I had to put on my regular glasses as I would for night driving.
The rain was pelting down causing poor visibility, but in a truck you don't get splash from the road or cars so I could see safely.
Up ahead I see a plane going west, ready to land. I'm thinking it's pretty high for a landing and I cannot believe they're letting the thing land.
I turn east on highway#401(away from airport) and go back to my depot.
An hour later I'm finished work and I'm in my car. The radio is on and there are reports of a plane on fire at the airport.
I'm thinking it's the one I saw.
I get home and see the news on tv.
It was the one I saw!
Apparently no one died and only a few minor injuries.
The plane blew up after landing and everyone got out before it happen.
A miracle?
I think so!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I saw it on the tv this morning, they said a possible lightening strike caused it.