Monday, November 21, 2005

just busy

9 days since my last blog and this one will be short.

I hadn't even checked my e-mail since last Thursday, which for me is unusual.

Last week was my birthday and I feel old. Awwwwww.......

Got a ipod shuffle, cool little thing and now I have to re-claim it from my 11 year old.

On a diet lately, lost around 17 pounds, about 8 more to go.

Have to look good whenever I go down south.

Actually my knees and back feel better.

Saw the Harry Potter movie on the weekend. Pretty good, especially for the 11 year old.

Going to bed.

I'm going to catch up on my blog reading later in the week and I'll write a nice long, rambling blog about essentially nothing, which is what I seem to be good at!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

congrats on the weight loss...

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday to you!