Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Time to myself

My wife and son are at a play this evening, so I get some time to myself.
What to do?
Write a blog!
Well mere moments before I sit down at the computer, I did about an hour worth of chores. I love that type of time to myself. And my damn Leafs are already behind 3 to nothing.
At least I won't be staying up late to watch the game.

Tomorrow we're supposed to get our first winter storm. Up to 15 centimetres which is alot for this area this time of year.
I don't mind winter, but it really sucks to work in it. Thursday has the potential to be a really long day. I'm tired thinking about it.

We haven't found a new vacation spot as of yet, but we're still looking. Cuba looks like a possibility. I really don't want to go there if I had any choice but the beach there is nice and it will be warm. Cheap, cheap, cheap is the reason.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can supply a beach for your vacation....expenisve, expensive, expensive! Well, that is the plane tickets, the beach is cheap!

Cathy said...

Go for Cuba!!! I've been there many times and if you get a good resort, it is so great. (although he food is not so good)