Monday, November 28, 2005

zzzzzzzzz type of weekend

Well that describes my weekend.
Chores, babysitting for our friends and more chores, wow!

Minus 10 with the wind chill last Thursday to 14 degrees tomorrow, global warming anyone?

I sent a letter the The Toronto Star about truck safety and now they want to publish it. I have to get permission from my Transportation company first to use their name, but that shouldn't be a problem. I wrote them in a positive light after all. I will keep everyone informed about my new found writing ability.

Now I'm off to watch the end of the Leaf game!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll send you some of my heat if you send me some of your cold!

Cathy said...

You go RiskyBiz!
I wrote a letter to the local paper a couple of months ago but they wouldn't publish it because it was too negative.