Monday, September 19, 2005

Butts

While waiting in line for that hamburger on Saturday(the one that the politicians ran out of) I was talking to a elderly couple, around late 70s. Nice couple, friendly and with an accent.
They told me they have been in town since the mid 70s, and raised their two grown daughters here.
They asked me if I knew either one of them. They said their names and nothing clicked. They spelled the last names and then it clicked. They were from the tiny Dutch community that settled on the east side of town.
I knew their younger daughter, as we were in quite a few classes together.
Why after all these years did I remember her?
I used to sit behind her so I could look at her butt. And she had a nice one from what I could remember.
Forgive me, I was a horny teenager then, and not blind.
I kind of felt guilty talking to this nice couple.
Oh well!

Anyways it got me thinking about friends who lives close by. They have 6 kids, 5 of which are girls, 3 of those teenagers.
My buddy has to deal with guys like I was at that age. I feel for him, I really do. I'm really glad I have a son.
I have other friends with daughters and they will have to deal with this soon.
I am really glad I have a son.

Getting back to butts!
When I was growing up, I used to get teased about the size of my butt. Picture this, a skinny 5'10" teenager with a bubble butt.
I've since grown into it, thankfully!
Now when I'm at best weight, I think my butt looks porportional to the rest of my body.
I think it actually looks good to some.(to me)
I think I was before my time!

A question. Do you notice when a man checks you out?
Today I was going in for a coffee and this lady was ahead of me about 20 feet. She had a nice butt with painted on jeans. There were guys outside having a smoke and they stopped everything when she went by.
She must have notice, as I did and I thought it was obvious and funny.
Would it bother you? It didn't seem to bother her.

Tonight I watched this Canadian show called "Corner Gas." It's the best Canadian show out there. It stars a guy named Brent Butt, honestly.

One of the best Seinfeld shows was the one where Kramer got licence plates with the letters "assman." There was a mix up with a proctoligist and the dmv.

Today I see on my work travels, young ladies who wear their pants to the point where their butt cracks are exposed. It seems to be like the newfound clevage. I call it a plumbers butt. Then there are the ladies who do this and have a rather large tattoo to show off. Wait till they get older, they will being wearing too many clothes on a hot summer day to cover up. They just don't believe in gravity.
One thing I do know, you don't see many men showing off their butt cheeks. Not intentionally anyways.
I generally like the look, but some aren't meant to show off butt clevage.
We have this friend a half hour east of here. Mid 40s, female and overweight and she wears these leather pants that she bought around 40 pounds ago. Plumbers butt city there! I like this lady, but please.....At least wait until dinner is finished.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok, i'm old enough to be Steph's mum (42), i get embarassed when it happens to me, i guess i feel uncomfortable.