Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A second thought, definitely not

More rock trivia from my head.
I'm listening to a ZZtop cd on my way to work and it got me thinking. Remember this was the band with the two guitarist with those really long beards and the drummer with no beard and short hair.
Well the drummer's name is ironically Frank Beard.
More useless rock trivia, but this time the music is good.
Their best cd's in my opinion are Deguallo and Fandango.(excuse the spelling)

This evening we went to "meet the teacher night" and there was a bbq as well. Nice man and I'm glad my son has a male teacher this year. He has had mainly women teachers up to now and this provides a slightly different prospective.
He was commenting on how our son answers and thinks differently than most of the others in his class.(in a good way)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad the parent teacher evening went well always positive to get a great report :)