Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Evening

Quickly I'll go over my day;

1: Woke up and immediately made muffins
2: After coffee, started to re-organize kitchen
3: Made lunch for family
4: Built shelf for cupboard
5: Finished re-organizing
6: Made dinner for Sunday and Monday
7: Made bread pudding for dessert
8: Cleaned dishes
9: Swept floor
10: Made lunches for tomorrow
11: Got coffee maker ready for tomorrow
12: On computer at 930pm
13: Ice my back
14: Going to bed

At least my tv is in the same area as my kitchen. It was a great day for sports, as golf, football, junior hockey, baseball and auto racing was on.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

hitting next blog and came across yours. was just thinking wow, this poor woman had a really boring, but busy day but then read that you are a man. felt very sexist and for someone who despises stereotypes, was ashamed at myself. my husband also does a lot of the cleaning and cooking...sorry for assuming you were a woman.

A Woman From Illinois said...

Hey Risky Baby,

Come on over to place!!! I need shelves built too!!

AWFI

Michelle said...

Scott, what a bummer your married, was going to suggest Australia is a great place for a holiday!