Thursday, September 22, 2005

Tired

I'm tired!
Yesterday due to the complete lack of knowledge my manager has for his job, I worked 14 hours.
He asked me when I returned to our depot, "how was my run?"
I told him it was one of the worse ones I ever had.
He thought I was joking. I wasn't!
I told him it wasn't a joke.
Today was better, but had to take my tractor in the shop for a new radiator. I get paid to take it, but it still takes time at the end of the day.

I watched this new show called "My name is Earl." I thought it was pure trailer trash and I love it.

Because of the impending hurricane, gas prices here are supposed to almost double tomorrow. There was huge line ups at every gas station this evening.
Talk about looters, these gas companies taking advantage of a dependent consumer. There is nothing we can do about it.
Time for bed and it's only 9pm.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Earl must be starting here soon, it had a great write up in one of our papers.
You are so right about the gas companies being looters....it's becoming a real worry.