Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Day

Well the day is finally here and here I am blogging.
Turkey is in the oven, veggies are prepped and ready to cook and the table is set.
We had a late lunch, church service went to around 130pm and we had leftover Chinese food. Then sil phones and asks if we can come over by 5pm, but we'll have yet to eat dinner at that time.
Plan was originally to walk over there after dinner and open presents and have dessert.
Sil said her kids go to bed by 8pm and blah blah blah.....
Not!
She has her in-laws over and they will look after the kids, so my bet is she and hubby have plans to go out.
We'll get there around 7pm after we eat, like the original plan.
Bah humbug!

We usually go to Christmas Eve mass, but this year due to time restraints we went today at noon. Not as crowded and that's the new tradition, all agreeing.
Priest was alittle dry and bland though!

Son received a new tv today and he had no idea he was getting that. My idea of course, really wanting to reclaim my livingroom.

My wife and I had a budget for each other and we were supposed to adhere to it. We both did!
I got her a dozen pink rose, some books, golf stuff and other stocking stuffers. The flowers were her favourite.
I received some clothes and some reading material.
All in all a nice Christmas!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad you had a great day :)