Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing day

Today is a paid day off in Canada and I'll take it anytime they offer it.

Since my son received numerous gift cards he wanted to spend some of them.
We went to Future Shop (a Canadian version of Best Buy) to spend his money and to get me a surge bar.
This store was packed!
What the heck was I thinking?
Anyways he bought a video game and gave me the rest for this surge bar. That was nice of him, good kid and all but the this surge bar is for him anyways. We lined up to pay for about 15 minutes so it wasn't to bad.
Then we walked to the book store which was a 5 minute walk. He didn't buy anything because he couldn't make up his mind and the store was also packed. He received abut 4 books yesterday so he will be busy for a month or so anyhow.
Then it was off to Blacks to process some digital photos. We played around there for a 1/2 hour and printed about 5 photos.
For the first time in I don't know how long, I actually enjoyed shopping.
Shhhhhh......... Don't tell the lady of the house!

4 comments:

Alysa said...

4 books would last me a week ..depending on how busy i am. sometimes i can finish a book in less than a day :)
i enjoy days off..but its just wrong to not only deprive me of coffee but to also have all the liquor stores closed. makes a girl cranky!

Michelle said...

Glad you had a day off :)

x said...

enjoyed shopping eh? 4 billion women cannot be that wrong.

Michelle said...

Happy New Year!! Hope 2006 brings your family health and happiness :o)