Friday, December 23, 2005

The last day of running around

I have today off! Not waking up at 430am is nice and I could get used to it, but unfortunately I picked one of the worst industries for regular sleep.
I'll have to pick better next time.
Already at 930am and the panick is starting to set in. Not for me, I could care less, but for the lady of our house.
Food for Christmas Eve, Christmas dinner, breakfast for two days, clean bathrooms, let's wrap this, is it enough, what about the turkey, money money money, and now calling from her cell phone asking about things we already discussed.
My way of thinking is that you do what you can do and if it is not enough that Christmas will happen anyways.
Plus I'm professionally trained in the kitchen(though I've lost most of my skills) and cooking and preparing food is not a chore for me, it's kind of fun.
I woke up this morning and my son was eating breakfast already. I was alittle disappointed that I didn't get to make him that meal, so I immediately made him lunch.
My way of nurturing and feeling important.
That and I like to eat!
So after all the store chores this morning, that's it. (except running to the local grocery store tomorrow for one perishable thing)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Merry Christmas, RiskyBiz

Michelle said...

Have a fun day Scott!

swan_pr said...

risky, Merry Christmas :)