Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I didn't realize!

What I didn't realize is that I haven't blogged or read others lately.
I just have been busy and haven't thought about it.

Yesterday we had a ton of freezing rain and driving was tough. I was driving to this town called Burford and I had to drive half on the gravel shoulder to get to this customer. I decided to just go back to my warehouse after that and I was lucky that it was early.
I was home early and the worse of this storm came after I was done work.
Today it snowed in my work area, which just made it the roads had the zamboni on it.(that is a ice cleaner for you non Canadians)
Tomorrow will be about 5 degrees, which is good since I'll be on the shore of Lake Erie.

I'm being beckoned by the kid, it's American Idol night.
See you later!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sending warm thoughts your way!
Idol is on there already? You lucky thing!

Cathy said...

I missed Idol; will have to catch it this week!