Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday Evening

The last day off for the 11 year old IT manager and it's been long enough. I don't know why the school board does this but they should have been off the Wednesday before Christmas and back last Wednesday.
Oh well, he enjoyed the time off. Most people here had to work last week, except of course the teachers.

We took all the decorations down today and I finally looked at the remainder of my gifts. One was a cordless drill given to me by my mil and her hubby. My mil has a habit of taking everything given to her back so when I saw the receipt in the box I was tempted to take it back, like she does.
But I didn't because I doing the right thing.
It would have been poetic justice and kind of funny though.

My new years resolution is to exercise more.
Well it starts next weekend with a small workout on Friday on the way home from work.
I'm tired thinking about it!

My sister's broken bone is actually a disease and she has to have a operation this week. It could become cancerous if left too long. It was caught in time and everything should be fine.

Hopefully work this week will be reasonable, last week I worked 52 hours in 4 days. That's too much! Taxes kill me with that many hours and besides, I'm kind of lazy.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

That was a really long break for him! Students here were back last Monday; a whole week earlier!

swan_pr said...

good vibes to your sister.
don't give up on the workout thing... :)