Friday, January 13, 2006

This week is "the rude people week"

Maybe I'm used to the Christmas season when there is goodwill between all or maybe it is the January blahs, but what alot of ignorant peckerheads out there.
Today I'm going for a coffee and I open the door for a lady on the way in and she doesn't say a bloody thing. I even let her order before me and not a thank you or acknowledgment.
On the way out I hold the door for someone else and the same damn thing.
These wern't young people either!
Oh well!

My sister had a bone removed from her hip and grafted into her hand today. From everything I know(which isn't much) she seems to be fine. That's the news from my parents anyway which is good enough for me.

I broke down twice this week and that makes it 4 times this year already. That's about as much as last year total. Thank goodness I'm paid by the hour.
At least I thought until I received my pay stub and all my down time wasn't paid for.
Phone the payroll clerk and it was taken care of, but still I would have like that money now.

The weather here has been mild for January, up around 10 celcius. All the snow has melted and being a trucker I like it that way.
Kind of feel sorry for the ski resorts and the kids who got ski equipment for Christmas.

Follow up to Margaret who I wrote about last week. I saw her in the video store and she was drunk out of her mind. That was at 6:30pm. Something is not right there and that's too bad.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it when men or women hold a door open for me. I try to always reciprocate when i can but like you, it really cheeses me when the gesture isn't acknowledged.

Glad your sister is on the road to recovery :)