Thursday, July 21, 2005

No one is home

Got home at 7pm, entered the house and yelled "hello" and no answer. Car is at the front so they must be at her sister's house down the street.
I like the quiet right now. A note would have been nice, but that's alright.

Since most of my fellow bloggers are female, maybe you can help me with this question. I figured after all these years, maybe I would have the answers but....
How is it when a lady gets all dressed up and a guy looks at her(not drooling, but a glance) this guy gets labelled a pig? After all, why is it that a lady would get dressed up in the first place? If I'm going to get all "impressive" it usually is because of the social situation, but I still like to get noticed, even being married for a thousand years or so. Just curious!
I just can't figure women out! Doubt I ever will.

It still is hot as hell here! 6 weeks of record hot weather is draining me.
Whatever happen to 75 and no humidity. Alittle rain wouldn't hurt as well.
I find with this weather, I'm worn right out by the end of the week.
Sounds like I'm getting old!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hmmm, well i for one have never called a guy a pig for glancing at me,so i can't help you out there.