Friday, July 08, 2005

Right!

Just finish talking to the wife and asked her about snooping on my e-mails. She denied which makes me think that she must think I'm stupid.
Well, I'm not honey!

Just winding up my holidays and it has been nice. The kid and I went up to my parents for three days and had a nice visit. Checked out the local area and saw a couple of movies. They were "Batman Begins," which was very good and "War Of The Worlds," which was just okay.
Yesterday the whole family went to the zoo, which I enjoy, but damn that was alot of walking.
In a few minutes I'm taking the kid and his friend to the indoor swimming pool where there is a water slide. We're also supposed to get a thunder storm later, the remnants of a storm called Cindy. Thunder storms are always a good reason to swim inside.
My kid's buddy is a son of my long time friend.(around 30 years) This kid is very sullen, kind of mopes around which is the opposite of my kid. His mother gives him the option of doing sports or not and he chooses not to, which at 11 years old I think is wrong.
I think that if a kid excels at sports and not school, then you balance it out with academic options, like tutors or extra work.
The same goes with if you are good at school and not sports, then you balance it out for them. My kid hates sports, but fully understands why we put him in activities.

Well I'm at the library finishing this blog. The pool is in the same building and I can get this done without my wife breathing done my neck.
She complains about the time she can't spend on her job, you know getting the kid ready in the morning and meeting him after school. For the most part I understand, but this morning I questioned her.
I was looking for her and I couldn't find her in the house. She was talking to her friend that I don't like.
I said if your time management needs improving then personal calls can wait. She got pissed, saying that we got along well yesterday and now I bring this up.(trying to change the subject)
This lady now works for her competitor(they used to work together) and I think time can be better spent not talking to her during business hours.
Well, she does what she wants and that includes not listening to me.

I'll give some reasons for my dislike of this person.
Number one is the fact she does sales and the 5 or 6 years she has known my wife she still can't look me in the eye and have a conversation. Doing sales must be tough if you can't talk. I'm not joking, we have never had a conversation, and I've tried. Think what you like about these blogs, you have to admit, I can talk. I can listen as well!
Two, I think she is sneaky. My wife used to go out on Thursdays alot for drinks with this person. She used to change clothes at her place after getting ready at our place. Her choice of clothes are not what I would agree to. I know this was my wife doing it, but most true friends would have said something.(and no, I'm not controlling)
Thirdly, arranging for her then boyfriend to bring guys along to meet up with my wife. Again I know my wife is an adult, but true friends.......
Dance lessons together until I said I want to join. Damn they lost interest in a hurry.
To many graphic details of my wife's sex life, again a true friend might have to say that she has a spouse.
The one that bugs me the most, is when we are at the same social situation she whispers in my wife's ear. Rude, rude, rude........
One time we had a milestone birthday party for my wife at a club/bar. All our friends were there and this person was with her boyfriend. She and her boyfriend ignored our friends all night, and my friends are really easy to talk to. This was weeks after she saw the same crowd at one of our parties, which she ignored everyone as well.
This year we had another party and she didn't show up, no phone call or apology. Boyfriend problems and did she want to go out drinks at a later date.
I could go on but I think you get it.

Anyways off to watch these guys swim!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved war of the worlds and thought Batman Begins was average!

riskybiz said...

That's why they make chocolate and vanilla!
Mind you a certain 11 year old agrees with me.