Thursday, June 16, 2005

The good thing about computers

The beauty of computers is the instant information at your fingertips.
We went on-line to see how much anal lawn boy was selling his house. 265,000 dollars listed, which is way too high considering his neighbour on the other side is asking for 15,000 less for the same home.
I hope he gets it, my home is bigger and would be worth more.

I got a thank you letter for an emergency delivery I did to a shampoo company last evening. It's nice to be appreciated, but just show me the money. Actually they pay you and buy you dinner when doing "rush" deliveries.

My SIL's house was hit by lightning the other day. It freaked her out and she went to sleep at her mothers' with her kids. Hubby wasn't there, school field trip. We couldn't see the damage from the street, we'll check it out on the weekend.

A good day at work for me. A coffee break, a lunch, a 15 minute nap, sitting around the last hour and a half and only a few deliveries, all this for a full days pay.
And tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Jumping up and down..."I wanna job that lets me have naps"!