Monday, June 27, 2005

Oh well!

Went to talk about changing vacations and received the big fat NO. They wouldn't even consider it and I'm not suprised, that's the way it's been there lately.
I guess I'll just spend the week hanging with my son.
First I think we'll visit my parents up north, maybe for 2 or 3 days. I phoned them this evening to wish them a happy 46th wedding aniversary and to confirm us going up there.

We went to office to make our will. Excuse my language, but how fucking depressing. It has to be done though, especially when children are involved.
It makes you think about your mortality, we're all going to end up in similar places.
I'm not afraid of dying, just afraid of a slow painful life that will suck!

2 comments:

A Woman From Illinois said...

Understand about the slow painful life.

We have not made out a will yet. We really need to do that.

Michelle said...

Fortunately only having one child makes it a little easier. Having more than one then you really have to decide on the little nitty gritty things that you want each to have.