Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lawn fanatic moving

My anal next door neighbour has their home up for sale. He is a real big goof!
Example: We share a small driveway in a laneway in the back of our homes. When it snows you are supposed to shovel the snow to the open side about 8 to 10 feet away. It's no big deal, we don't really get alot of snow here in the Toronto area anyhow. What does this goofball do? He puts it on my side instead of where he should.
My wife thought I was paranoid until our son saw him doing it.
Another example: We tell him not to water to heavily, it gets us wet along with our furniture. We had a really heavy thunderstorm this evening and the goof still watered his grass.
He cuts our front and we don't want him to. He cuts it as short as a putting green. I don't like that, it should be an even 2 to 3 inches long. More environmentally friendly!
Good riddance!

Wicked thunderstorms coming through our area. Quite the light show! Cooler weather coming for the next few days which probably means no thunderstorms.

I scored a nice goal in hockey tonight, top hand corner from a wrist shot. It was most unlike me, but I was aiming for that corner. Fluke, yes but I'll take it!

Michael Jackson innocent? I don't know one way or another, but I know one thing, I wouldn't leave my 11 year old with him for 1 second.
I think his career in the USA is practically finished, but I think you will see him do over sea shows and stuff like that.
It's hard to believe he was the cute kid singing ABC and now he is a complete freak, all his own doing.

I like stories like this one. Tonight the Toronto Blue Jays are facing one of their old pitchers, Cris Carpenter. They did not renew his contract because he had a hurt arm and thought they could not afford to have a busted up pitcher sitting aound like that. A so called business decision!
Well he is mowing down the Jays this evening with 1 hit ball through 7 innings. Good for him, he seems like a good guy. Bad baseball decision!

No comments: