Sunday, June 05, 2005

A perfect weather day

I came inside to make dinner, but it was hard to. It is sunny, a few clouds, a slight breeze and about 27 degrees.(80ish for you Americans)
I bought a manual push mower as my yard is small and I thought the wife and kid could do it as well. Today I had to cut it as it was too hard too push. Yeah! Another chore.
My wife went to buy plants for the front garden. She tried to drag me along, but I wouldn't have any part of that. She would have asked my opinion and then ignored it, even though I know more about gardening than her. I said "just buy what you want."
It's that control thing popping up again.
Same thing with the snooping!

We went golfing yesterday and I had a decent game. I only blew up on one hole and birdied the last one. First birdie in a long time. My wife had a lousy game, my guess is she was tired and wasn't concentrating.

We went out for dinner and then to my in laws for drinks and dessert as some out of towners were still lingering from Friday evening.
At 10pm we went home as I was exhausted. My wife says lets go out and do something. I said I'm going to bed, I haven't really stopped since work on Friday. She thought I just wanted sex but I was really tired.(I wouldn't of said no) I did get a good nights sleep.

I was watching the French Open on Saturday morning while eating breakfast. The Belgian lady totally killed the French lady. I always wonder at that level what makes someone chokes and will it affect them in the future?
Ladies tennis is much better to watch according to all the guys I work with. Wonder why they think like that?

I'm off to finish dinner and then fold laundry. A man's work is never done.

2 comments:

gemmak said...

Sunny?? Someone has sun then....we have rain like it's monsoon season! :o(

'I wouldn't have said no'....Lol, I betcha wouldn't, heh

Michelle said...

Its 28 here during the day...and its winter!