Friday, June 10, 2005

Part Three

Another hot one, only 32 degrees today! The beer I'm having right now tastes real good. Sleeman Original Draught!

I'm home at a real good time today, before 5:30pm, which is great for a Friday. The problem right now is the house is empty and there is nothing to eat. I'm hungry for dinner now and the spouse only worked half a day. Where is dinner?
If the roles were reversed, there would be some sort of dinner on the table. I won't say anything to her, just let the guilt get to her.(lol)

Last evening on this show "baby hit me one more time," (or something like that) where the has beens of the music world get up and sing their hit and then a recent cover tune.
Vanilla Ice won and he couldn't even sing his own song well.(an oxymoron if I ever heard one) He was horrible!
The best in my opinion was Adam Ant who sang his song well and his cover pretty well.(a song by Blink 182) He also didn't try to look younger which is the way to go. Trying to look like something your not makes you look like a fool.
The Knack was alright with My Sharona, but their cover suck badly.
The Motels were just the lead singer and she was passable.
The others I don't remember.

This celebrity dance competition on Wednesday night was also a joke.
The one who should of been eliminated was from General Hospital. I don't know her name, but she had barely anything on and has a killer body. I thought it was mostly women voting so I thought she was out, but Trista was voted out. I guess she is annoying to both sexes.

I'm not into reality shows, but I love to watch the musical train wrecks on "Baby hit me one more time."
I put the dance one for my wife and I watched it with her. As soon as the hot chick is gone, I'm not watching anymore.

Part 3 means the third blog in a row about the weather. There will be more I'm sure as the forecast is hot for the next 5 days.
Think winter and appreciate the warmth.

No comments: