Monday, June 20, 2005

My weekend and thoughts!

Saturday at the ballgame was good, except the Jays lost. Every time I see the Jays play they seem to lose.
Only 6 showed up, including 2 of my bosses, so it was better, more wings later.
After we went to a bar on Front Street(the name escapes me) and had more beer and some wings, on the company account.
My wife picked me up at the train station at 11:15pm and we then had another drink. That was the drink I shouldn't have had. I was alittle hungover in the morning.
Father's Day was my son giving me a card and a hug and then taking off. That was fine, I ended up sleeping and lying on the couch watching sports.

My baseball ticket cost 47 dollars. I know I go on about the cost of tickets, but am I ever glad I didn't pay for that ticket, definitely not worth it.

My sports watching consisted off the US Open and Formula One racing. Both were complete duds, the racing more so.
6 cars in the race due to tire safety concerns. Formula One tickets cost 500 dollars, would I be pissed if I was there.
The guy from South Africa had a 3 shot lead to begin the day and ends up shooting a 81, choke job!

The things I want to watch in sports one day is a Nascar race and a PGA event. The Nascar race I have to travel 4 or 5 hours from here, as there is no races outside the States.

6 days until the company golf tournament. The weather for that day is supposed to be hot and humid. I know it could change but damn is that hot to golf in.

No comments: